June was another hard month for Chase. On June 5th he was able to receive a Cyclodextrin Infusion. Please see the Chase on HpBCD tab to see what it did for him. By mid June Chase had picked up another viral infection and showed "fluffy stuff" on his chest xrays, it was quite profuse. Cameron, his brother, acquired an infection at the same time with a very red throat and bad ear infection. He cleared up after antibiotics. Chase was not put on antibiotics right away and he progressed, with a very ill child sometimes we look for the larger issues rather then notice the smaller things, like a cold sore and eye discharge that had begun around June 8th. The FDA put Chase on an HpBCD hold until he is clinically better, not beucase anyone thinks it caused his virus but becuase we are both a responsible and a litigous society that errs too cautiously with "experimental" treatments. We are very happy to report that Chase is holding his oxygen levels at near perfect on room air now and is getting stronger by the day. We are pushing to get him back on his meds as quickly as possible.